Help Using the Impact Toolkit
Resources Designed to Assist You with Getting Started and Using the Toolkit
Watch the Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit animation – to get an overview explanation on how to use the toolkit.
- Impact Toolkit Quick Start Guide [PDF – 710 KB]
- This guide will help you get started using the Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit—designed by CDC to project the health benefits and economic savings of providing a CDC-recognized lifestyle change program for a state’s, employer’s, or insurer’s population.
- Impact Toolkit Results [PPT – 2 MB]
- This summary PPT template will help you present your results from the Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit in a graphic, easy-to-understand way.
- Impact Toolkit Infographic [PPT – 875 KB]
- PPT template will help you present your results as an infographic.
The following resources offer detailed guidance for using the Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit and provide an in-depth explanation of the Impact Toolkit’s data sources and assumptions.
- User Manual [PDF – 1 MB]
- The User Manual provides descriptions of each module and contains step-by-step instructions for the input dashboard. In addition, it provides brief explanations for how to modify, interpret, and save the results seen in the Output Dashboard.
- Technical Report [PDF – 1 MB]
- The Technical Report provides detailed information on the methods, parameters, sources and calculations used in the Impact Toolkit.
Still have questions about the Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit? Email CDC.