CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases distributes a variety of immunology- and vaccine-related publications and other scientifically reviewed resources available to a range of audiences, among them researchers, physicians, media, and the general public. These include updates, reports, statistics, graphics, media kits, and comprehensive details of each vaccine-preventable disease and its recommended vaccine.
For your convenience, we also provide links to news and other materials produced by some of our partners.
- Immunization News as published in MMWR, e-Family Practice News, etc.
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Press Releases and Media Advisories specific to vaccine topics
- Recent Topics in the News
- Studies, Statistics, and Reports
- Information for Media for each vaccine and vaccine preventable disease
(see: Vaccine preventable diseases)
- News Releases: Licensures, Recommendations, and Resources
Immunization Action Coalition
- Global immunization news
World Health Organization
National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Page last reviewed: February 21, 2014
- Page last updated: February 21, 2014
- Content source: