Construction Workers: It's Not Just Dust!...Prevent Silicosis
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 97-101
This NIOSH pamphlet contains brief information about...
- What is Silicosis?
- Symptoms of Silicosis
- How Do Construction Workers Get Exposed?
- Some Activities in Which Silica Dust May be Present in the Air Include:
- How is Silicosis Prevented?
- More Information about Silicosis
- Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2014
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division