Construction Workers: It's Not Just Dust!...Prevent Silicosis
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 97-101
This NIOSH pamphlet contains brief information about...
- What is Silicosis?
- Symptoms of Silicosis
- How Do Construction Workers Get Exposed?
- Some Activities in Which Silica Dust May be Present in the Air Include:
- How is Silicosis Prevented?
- More Information about Silicosis
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO