Draft Documents for Public Review
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is making selected documents available for public review.
Generally, an individual is on notice that any information submitted to the NIOSH Docket is considered public information.
NIOSH Dockets Currently Open
The overall goal of the review process is to enhance the quality and credibility of NIOSH recommendations by ensuring that their underlying research receives appropriate public assessment. NIOSH recognizes the value of input from stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Request for the Technical Review of 19 Draft Skin Notation Assignments and Skin Notation Profiles (NIOSH-153C)
- Request for the Technical Review of 14 Draft Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) Value Profiles (NIOSH-156A)
- World Trade Center Health Program (WTCHP) Scientific/Technical Advisory Committee (STAC) (NIOSH-248B)
- Request for information about International Labour Office (ILO) Reference Radiographs (NIOSH-282)
NORA Products for Public Comment
At times, the National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) program makes products available for public comment. Any available now are listed below.
Currently there are no NORA Products open for public review.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO