Resources for Survey Participants
NCHS surveys track disease and disability, health insurance coverage, nutrition, patient safety, and much more. The data collected from our surveys helps Congress and other policy makers, researchers, business professionals, physicians and health providers, advocacy groups, and others make better decisions, monitor trends, evaluate impact, and document health status in America.
Your help provides our country with the best possible health statistics. Thanks so much!
If you were asked to take part in a survey from the National Center for Health Statistics and would like more information on it, please select the survey below:
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- National Health Interview Survey
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
- National Hospital Care Survey
- National Immunization Survey
- National Nursing Home Survey
- National Survey of Family Growth
- National Survey of Residential Care Facilities
- State and Local Area Integrated Telephone Survey