Opening Programs and Files in SETS 2.0
Opening the SETS Interface
- Double-click on the SETS Interface from the SETS folder.
Select File > Open > Set.
- Go to the data directory and locate your CD-ROM drive (usually drive D). Select the CD-ROM drive.
Double-click on the NCHS folder.
- Double-click on the data set. A screen with the name of the data set will appear.
- Click the Press any key or click to continue box. A copy of the data use restrictions will open. Read the restrictions and click on the appropriate button. If you click on the agree button, the data set will open.
Opening SETS Data and Documentation Files
- Click the + sign to the left of the folder you would like to open.
- A list of the available files will appear below the folder name.
For documentation files, click once on the + sign to the left of the folder, if applicable, or on the name of the document you would like to open.
- For data files, click once on the + sign to the left of the folder, if applicable, or on the file you wish open.
- Select Browse, Tabulate, Export, or Extract data, depending on your needs.