Formula One Workbook Designer, by Visual Components, Inc., developed the charting component used in SETS 2.0. The designer provides assistance with charts, graphs, plots, and other graphics.
- From the spreadsheet table, double-click the right mouse on the table you would like to chart. This will bring up the Formula One Workbook Designer window.
- Holding the left mouse down, highlight the data you wish to chart.
- Click on the chart button (rightmost button on the toolbar), then click on an empty area, and hold the left mouse down, to open a box where you wish to place the chart on the page.
- Release the mouse and the Chart Wizard window will pop up.
- Choose the appropriate type of chart and click Next.
- Choose the appropriate style and click Next.
- Choose the layout and click Next.
- Enter the desired titles and click Finish.
- To edit the chart, use the left mouse to click on the elements you wish to change. A dialog box will appear to assist you.