Downloading the SETS 2.0 Interface
- Click on the readme.txt file to view the data use restrictions.
- Click on the sets2.exe file and save it to your hard drive by clicking the OK button.
- Locate your hard drive and download the sets2.exe file. The file will take a few minutes to download. The SETS 2.0 Interface uses about 14 MB of space.
- When the download is complete, go to Start > Run on the Windows desktop and click on the Browse button. Locate the sets2.exe file and click OK.
- When the finished screen pops up, Restart your computer. DO NOT LOGIN TO YOUR NETWORK UNTIL THE INSTALLATION IS COMPLETED.
- Go to Start > Run and click on the Browse button. Locate the Setup.exe file and click OK.
- Install SETS by following the prompts. Click the Finish button when the setup is complete.