Test Your Knowledge About Malaria
The following interactive case studies are designed for health professionals to both test knowledge about malaria and teach some key concepts.
Clinical Case Studies
- CC-1: Fever 6 months after visit to Pakistan
- CC-2: 6-week-old infant with fever
- CC-3: 65-year-old woman with wrist fracture
Epidemiology/Public Health Case Studies
If you wish to contribute case studies, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Get email updates about Malaria
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
- Health care providers needing assistance with diagnosis or management of suspected cases of malaria should call the CDC Malaria Hotline:
770-488-7788 or 855-856-4713 toll-free
(M-F, 9am-5pm, eastern time).
- Emergency consultation after hours, call:
and request to speak with a CDC Malaria Branch clinician.