CDC works with partners around the U.S. and the world to promote handwashing in a variety of settings. Our partners include the organizations below. Visit their websites for more information and resources.
- Fight BAC!® Partnership for Food Safety Education. Keep food safe from bacteria.
- The Global Hygiene Council. Researching hygiene practices around the world.
- Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing. A coalition of international stakeholders focused on handwashing and child health.
- Healthy Schools, Healthy People – It's a SNAP. Improves hand hygiene habits to help prevent the spread of infectious disease and reduce related absenteeism.
- Page last reviewed: July 22, 2015
- Page last updated: July 22, 2015
- Content source: