1. About Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes
2. Research-Based Prevention Program
3. Lifestyle Change Program Details
4. Testimonials from Participants
INFORMATION FOR PROFESSIONALS...
Implement a Lifestyle Change Program
Thinking of offering a CDC-recognized lifestyle change program? Already offering one? Find what you need to start or sustain a program.
Screen & Refer Patients to a Lifestyle Change Program
Screen your patients for prediabetes and refer them to a CDC-recognized diabetes prevention program.
Cover a Lifestyle Change Program as a Health Benefit
Manage health care costs and improve the health of your employees or insured members by adding CDC-recognized diabetes prevention lifestyle change programs as a covered health benefit. More
Find Facts, Figures & Registry of Recognized Organizations
Learn more about prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, and what the National DPP is doing to reduce the impact of these diseases for Americans everywhere.
- Page last reviewed: January 14, 2016
- Page last updated: January 14, 2016
- Content source:
- Maintained By: