NCCDPHP Office of Communication
4770 Buford Hwy., MS K-40
Atlanta, GA 30341
Phone: (770) 488-5131
Fax: (770) 488-5962
- September 09, 2013 Tips From Former Smokers campaign results - Digital Press Kit
- Monday, September 09, 2013 More than 100,000 Americans quit smoking due to national media campaign - Press Release
- Friday, September 06, 2013 Results from first ever federally-funded national education ad campaign, "Tips From Former Smokers" - Media Advisory
- Thursday, September 05, 2013 E-cigarette use more than doubles among U.S. middle and high school students from 2011-2012 - Press Release
To contact CDC Media Relations, please call or e-mail us between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET.
We look forward to helping you.
- Phone: (404) 639-3286
- e-mail the Newsroom
- Fax: (404) 639-7394
- After Hours: (404) 639-2888
- CDC Newsroom Contacts
Subscribe and listen to/view CDC podcasts for reliable health and safety information when and where you want it.
HHS HealthBeat service provides health promotion and disease prevention tips 5 days a week in audio and text formats.
Radio stations and other media can download tips for broadcast use. Please attribute HealthBeat tips to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.