NCCDPHP Office of Communication
4770 Buford Hwy., MS K-40
Atlanta, GA 30341
Phone: (770) 488-5131
Fax: (770) 488-5962
- May 22, 2013 Campaign encourages smokers to “Talk With Your Doctor” for help quitting
- May 16, 2013 Large majority of adults have smoke-free rules in homes, vehicles
- May 2, 2013 One in five adults meet overall physical activity guidelines
- April 16, 2013 Smoke-free subsidized housing would save $521 million a year
- April 02, 2013 Nearly 20 percent of teen births are repeat births
- March 28, 2013 Education campaign returns with powerful stories to help Americans quit smoking | Campaña educativa regresa con historias impactantes para ayudar a las personas en los Estados Unidos a dejar de fumar
For additional CDC releases and announcements visit the CDC Online Newsroom.
THE FORM BELOW IS FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES ONLY. Media inquiries may also be sent by e-mail to Press.Room.NCCD@cdc.gov.
NOTE: Private citizens, businesses, and students (and for all other public inquiries), please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact NCCDPHP