Applying Best Practices for Reporting Medical and Health Information on Birth Certificates
Course Accreditation Statements and Instructions
To complete the online evaluation and posttest:
- Go to course page on CDC TRAIN.
- Once you have read the course details page and are ready to register for the course, select the Log In button and follow the steps below to complete the course.
- Create a free account
- Click on Course Catalog and type “applying best practices” into the search box near the top
- Click on the course name then click on the green + Register tab on the course page, then click OK to confirm registration in the pop-up
- You may get a message that says you need to complete your profile. If so, click Go to profile
- Fill in required fields, save, then click Close
- Once back at the course page, click again on + Register then click OK
- Choose the credits you want; if you are not seeking continuing education credits, choose “none,” then click the OK button.
- Click Launch to go directly to the course page; if you have already taken the course and want to get to the assessment, click Mark Completed and then OK in the pop-up box. Green box will change from Launch to Assessment
- Click Assessment
- Answer the 5 questions and then click Close
- Click Take Evaluation
- Answer questions and then click Close
- On course page, click Print Certificate and either open or save the pdf certificate
- See also, detailed directions on creating the account and accessing the course and post-course activities [PDF - 787 KB].
- Page last reviewed: March 14, 2017
- Page last updated: March 14, 2017
- Content source: CDC, National Center for Health Statistics