June 11, 2019
- Added updated nomination information to the Stac Nominees page.
May 24, 2019
- Added two Federal Register Notices for May 24, 2019.
May 17, 2019
May 13, 2019
- Updated Program at a Glance with March 31, 2019 data.
May 9, 2019
April 9, 2019
- Added two Federal Register Notices for April 8, 2019.
March 28, 2019
- Added Petition 21-Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism to Petitions Received and WTC Health Program Responses page.
February 25, 2019
- Added Petition 20-Stroke to Petitions Received and WTC Health Program Responses page.
February 14, 2019
- Added Program Statistics with data current as of December 31, 2018.
February 13, 2019
- Added Federal Register Notice for February 13, 2019.
January 22, 2019
- Added December data to the Quarterly Reports page.
December 11, 2018
- Added September data to the Quarterly Reports page.
November 19, 2018
- Added quick access link for the Translated Member Handbook to the home page and created Translated Resources pages for each language.
- Spanish Resources
- Polish Resources
- Chinese Resources
VCF Deadline extended
- Added extension recently passed by NY State for the Workers’ Compensation program.
September 11, 2018
- Added Day of Rememberance Statement to the Home page.
September 7, 2018
August 8, 2018
- Added Petition 19 - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) to Petitions Received and WTC Health Program Responses page.
July 20, 2018
William Street Clinic
July 1, 2018
Administrator 7th Anniversary
June 21, 2018
- Updated Member Handbook PDF translations for Polish, Spanish, and Chinese.
May 30, 2018
- Updated Program at a Glance with March 31, 2018 data.
May 21, 2018
- Added Enrollment Process Graphic to Program Materials page.
May 2, 2018
Quarterly Program statistics
- Added annual statistics on membership and healthcare services for the WTC Health Program to the Reports page.
April 24, 2018
Federal Register Notice:
- Added Federal Register Notice to the News page.
April 18, 2018
Important Alert from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund (VCF):
- Added ALERT: The VCF is aware of calls being made by unknown persons claiming to be the VCF. These callers ask questions about the status of an individual’s VCF claim, state that the individual may be entitled to money, and/or ask for personal information in order to mail a claim package or file a claim on the individuals’ behalf.
March 30, 2018
STAC Meeting Transcript
- Added STAC Meeting transcript for March 18, 2018 meeting.
March 7, 2018
- Added STAC Meeting Presentations and Message from the Administrator.
February 28, 2018
- Updated Program at a Glance with December 31, 2017 data.
February 15, 2018
- Added Quarterly Report for December 31, 2017
January 25, 2018
- Added Spanish, Polish, and Chinese versions of the Member Handbook.
How to Apply
- Updated the Spanish version of the FDNY Responder Application Form on the How to Apply page.
- Updated the Spanish, Polish and Chinese versions of the General Responder Application Form on the How to Apply page.
- Updated the Spanish, Polish and Chinese versions of the NYC Survivor Application Form on the How to Apply page.
- Added the Spanish version of the Pentagon/Shanksville Application Form to the How to Apply page.
January 22, 2018
- Added 2017 Member Handbook.
January 19, 2018
- Added Transportation Services to Administrative Manual for Non-emergency General and Medical Transportation.
January 18, 2018
Policies and Procedures
- Added Transportation Services to Policies and Procedures Handbook for Non-emergency General and Medical Transportation.
- Updated Rare Cancer description and list including the following:
- Malignant neoplasms
- Malignant neuroendocrine neoplasms
- Myeloid neoplasms
January 17, 2018
Scientific Technical Advisory Committee
- Updated Scientific Technical Advisory Committee Members list
January 11, 2018
- Added memorial date, time and location to Remembering Dr. James (Jim) Melius, M.D., Dr. PH. news entry
January 9, 2018
- Added Community Engagement Event on 9/11 Health Continuing Education course