Food Safety Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles Food Safety Home Page – Provides background information about the Food Safety Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as a PowerPoint presentation, at-a-glance fact sheet, brochures, and scientific articles.
- Q&A – Foodborne Illnesses
- CDC Podcast – Wash Away Salmonella [PODCAST – 0:59 seconds]
- CDC Podcast – Wash Away Salmonella [PODCAst – 3:49 minutes]
- CDC Podcasts and Medscape Video Commentaries
- CDC Video – Winnable Battles 101 – Food Safety [VIDEO – 12:23 minutes]
- USDA Podcasts – Food Safety at Home
- USDA Videos – Food Safety
- FoodSafety.gov Podcasts and Video
- FoodSafety.gov YouTube Channel
- CDC Social Media Resources – Food Safety
- FoodSafety.gov RSS Feed
- FoodSafety.gov Twitter
- FDA Food Safety Widgets and Apps
Campaign-related materials from CDC and other federal agencies and partners.
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign to remind people to keep refrigerator temperatures below 40°F to prevent growth of bacteria.
Be Food Safe
Campaign to revive and refresh the four core food safety practices of Clean, Separate, Cook and Chill.
Holiday Food Safety Success Kit
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign for food safety around holiday celebrations.
Is It Done Yet?
USDA campaign to educate consumers about using food thermometer.
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign to debunk common food safety myths.
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign to educate consumers about food recalls and to encourage them to check for recalled items in their homes.
Safe Produce Handling
Partnership for Food Safety Education campaign that focuses on the safe handling of produce.
USDA campaign designed to promote food thermometer use.
- CDC Food Safety Materials and Programs for Children
- Strategies for Establishing a State School Food Safety Program [PDF- 428KB]
- Food-Safe Schools Action Guide
Bien cocida, por favor [PODCAST -1:26 minutes]
Well Done, Please
El lavado de manos y la salmonella [PODCAST – 1:18 minutes]
Wash Away Salmonella
Prevención de enfermedades transmitidas por los alimentos [PODCAST – 1:21 minutes]
- Page last reviewed: August 4, 2011
- Page last updated: August 4, 2011
- Content source: