Tobacco Use Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles Tobacco Use Website – Provides background information about the Tobacco Use Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as a PowerPoint presentation, at-a-glance brochure, state fact sheets, policy briefs, scientific articles and best practice guidelines.
- Fact Sheets – Smoking and Tobacco Use
- General Materials – Health Effects of Smoking
- General Materials – Health Disparities
- General Materials – Secondhand Smoke
- General Materials – Smokeless Tobacco
- General Materials – Tobacco Industry
- Program Materials and Case Studies – Tobacco Cessation
- CDC Multimedia & Tools on Tobacco Use
- Access selected tobacco counter-advertisements and printable and shareable media such as infographics, videos, podcasts, reports, and brochures.
- RSS Feed – Smoking and Tobacco Widget
- RSS Feed – Smoking and Tobacco Fact Sheets
- Twitter – FDA Tobacco
- CDC Smoking and Tobacco Use Website
- FDA Tobacco Website
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products Website
- Hablemos del cigarrillo [PODCAST – 1:20 minutes]
- Deje de fumar por un día [PODCAST – 1:20 minutes]
Step Away from the Cigarette
- Page last reviewed: March 24, 2017
- Page last updated: March 24, 2017
- Content Source: