Motor Vehicle Injuries Winnable Battle Materials For Your Use
The following materials – including brochures, flyers, social media tools, presentations, etc. – are meant to help inform the work we all do on the Winnable Battles that affect the U.S.
- CDC Winnable Battles Motor Vehicle Injuries Website – Provides background information about the Motor Vehicle Injuries Winnable Battle, as well as briefing materials such as a PowerPoint presentation, fact sheets, policy briefs and scientific articles.
- Fact Sheet – Teen Drivers
- Fact Sheets – State-Based Cost of Deaths from Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Podcasts – CDC Motor Vehicle Safety
- Winnable Battles 101 – Motor Vehicle Injuries [VIDEO – 6:36 minutes]
- MedlinePlus Tools – Motor Vehicle Safety
Parents are the Key
CDC campaign to encourage parents to take an active role in keeping teens safe while driving.
Protect the Ones You Love
CDC campaign to encourage proper use of seat belts, child safety seats and booster seats.
Click It or Ticket
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) campaign to increase seat belt usage.
Safe Routes to School
NHTSA campaign designed to reduce injuries and fatalities while travelling to school.
Distracted Driving Campaign Tools – Distraction.gov
U.S. Department of Transportation campaign to reduce driving while distracted including driving while texting.
- CDC Motor Vehicle Safety Website
- MedlinePlus Motor Vehicle Safety Website
- U.S. Department of Transportation
Seguridad de los muchachos al volante [PODCAST – 1:24 minutes]
Keeping Kids Safe Behind the Wheel
- Page last reviewed: February 14, 2017
- Page last updated: February 16, 2017
- Content source: