Containing Unusual Resistance
More than 23,000 Americans die each year from infections caused by germs resistant to antibiotics.
- Containing Unusual Resistance 4/03/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Opioid Overdoses Treated in Emergency Departments 3/06/2018 10:00:00 AM
- Asthma in Children 2/06/2018 1:00:00 PM
- Safe Sleep for Babies 1/09/2018 1:00:00 PM
- HIV Testing 11/28/2017 1:00:00 PM
- Cancer and obesity 10/03/2017 11:45:00 AM
- Preventing Stroke Deaths 9/06/2017 12:00:00 PM
- Opioid Prescribing 7/06/2017 12:00:00 PM
About Vital Signs
The CDC Vital Signs monthly report was launched in 2010. It includes a MMWR Early Release, a graphic fact sheet and website, a media release, and social media tools. Most of the materials are available in English and Spanish.
Vital Signs is released every month, usually on the first Tuesday. Each issue covers an important health threat and what can be done to drive down the disease. Past topics have included cancer screening, alcohol and tobacco use, HIV testing, motor vehicle safety, cardiovascular disease, healthcare-associated infections, and foodborne disease.
Please sign up to get Vital Signs through email each month at Vital Signs. Feel free to share CDC Vital Signs information broadly with your partners. Take advantage of CDC’s social media tools, such as the CDC Vital Signs buttons and email updates. You can have CDC Vital Signs reports sent directly to your own website to display through our content syndication service.
- Page last reviewed: April 3, 2018
- Page last updated: April 3, 2018
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communications (OADC)