The VEHSS team would like to acknowledge the invaluable contributions and expertise provided by many external experts, including the members of the VEHSS project expert advisory panel:
- Bonnielin Swenor, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins and an Associate Professor of Epidemiology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Cynthia Owsley, PhD, MSPH, Nathan E. Miles Chair, Professor, and Vice Chair for Research Administration in the Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine at University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- David Friedman, MD, PhD, MPH, Co-Director of the Glaucoma Center of Excellence at Harvard Medical School and Director of the Glaucoma Service and Medical Director of Clinical Research at Massachusetts Eye and Ear.
- Sandra Block, OD, MEd, MPH, Professor of Optometry at Illinois College of Optometry, Medical Director of School-Based Vision Clinics and Director of School-based research, and consultant to the Special Olympics Lions Clubs International Opening Eyes program.
- Yao Liu, MD, MS, Assistant Professor and the Director of the University of Wisconsin Teleophthalmology in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.