Common Vaccine Safety Concerns
Each of us is our own best health advocate. Many times, our loved ones depend on us for information and protection too. With so much information – and sometimes incorrect information – available today, learning the facts before making health decisions is very important. These pages will help answer common questions about vaccine safety.
- Vaccine Adjuvants (Additives)
- Autism and Vaccines
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Febrile Seizures after Childhood Vaccinations
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Thimerosal (Preservative used in Some Flu Vaccines)
- Multiple Vaccines and the Immune System
- Vaccines During Pregnancy
- Vaccine Recalls
- Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns
Fact sheets about each specific vaccine can be found on the Safety Profiles for Specific Vaccines page.