Tuberculosis (TB) Vaccination: What Everyone Should Know
One of the Non-routine Vaccines by Disease
- CDC’s official Tuberculosis website
- Questions and Answers about TB
- Fact Sheets
- Pictures of Tuberculosis
Warning: Some of these photos are quite graphic.
- International Travelers information on TB
Information and updates on risks for travelers, precautions, prevention, etc.
- TB in Specific Populations
BCG is a vaccine for TB named after the French scientists who developed it, Calmette and Guérin. BCG is not widely used in the United States, but it is often given to infants and small children in other countries where TB is common. More…
- Page last reviewed: May 13, 2009
- Page last updated: May 13, 2009
- Content source: