Common Immunization Questions
- What are the possible side-effects from vaccines?
- What are the differences among active, passive, and herd immunity?
- What are the risks of not vaccinating?
- What diseases do vaccines prevent?
- What do you need to know about immunizations?
- What are the common questions parents ask about infant immunizations?
- Who is eligible for free vaccines?
Vaccines for Children program
- Whom do I contact if my question isn’t answered here?
- Should I believe info I read on the web?
Evaluating Information on the Web
- Why immunize?
- What about the safety of vaccines?
- What ingredients and additives are found in vaccines?
- How do vaccines prevent disease?
Previously titled “How Do Vaccines Work?
- What about religion and vaccines?
Grabenstein JD. What the world’s religions teach, applied to vaccines and immune globins. Vaccine. 2013. 31(16):2011-23. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.02.026
- Page last reviewed: August 10, 2009
- Page last updated: September 9, 2014
- Content source: