For Specific Groups of People
- Adults with special health conditions
For example, asplenia, diabetes, heart disease, renal disease...
- Who should not get vaccinated
- Clinical contraindications (for healthcare professionals)
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Kidney Dialysis Patients and Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease [12 pages]
- CDC's preteens and teens vaccines site
- Preteens and Teens Need Vaccines Too!
- Quiz (What vaccines do you need?)
Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
- Adolescent immunization schedule (7 through 18 years old)
- Clinical resources for healthcare professionals
Vaccine recommendations and administration tools, and materials to assist healthcare professionals in speaking with patients and their parents about adolescent vaccines
- Preteen and teen vaccine resources for partners
- Highlights From the National Healthcare Disparities Report
The sixth NHDR from HHS and mandated by the US Congress, 2008
- Disparities by Race, Socioeconomics
- Disparities by Age
- CDC's Vacunas e inmunización sitio web
Spanish materials for those speaking and reading in Spanish language...
- Inmunizaciónes para Bebés
Immunizations for Babies
- Calendario de vacunaciones recomendadas para
adultos [1 página] & niños [2 páginas]
Adult and childhood immunization schedules
- Vaccination materials and resources in Spanish
Spanish materials for those wanting to learn about vaccination of infants and young children, preteens and teens, adults...
Vaccines For Travelers
Which vaccines do you need for your trip? Select your destination to get the health information you need.
- Page last reviewed: May 17, 2016
- Page last updated: December 19, 2016
- Content source: