VFC Childhood Vaccine Supply Policy 2005
September 19, 2006: Content on this page kept for historical reasons.
Source: 2005 VFC Management Survey
Also available as a slide Vaccine Supply Policy CY 2005 ppt icon[1 page]
|(1) Universal||(2) Universal Select||(3) VFC & Underinsured||(4) VFC & Underinsured Select||(5) VFC only||(6) Other|
Northern Marianas Islands
|District of Columbia
New York City
New York State
Note: The Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and Palau are non-Medicaid participants, thus do not participate in VFC.
- Universal: Immunization program supplies all vaccines to all providers.
- Universal-Select: Immunization program supplies all vaccines to all providers with the exception of one or more vaccines, e.g., pneumococcal conjugate vaccine.
- VFC & Underinsured: Immunization program supplies all vaccines for VFC-eligible and underinsured children to all VFC-enrolled providers.
- VFC & Underinsured-Select: Immunization program supplies most vaccines for VFC-eligible and underinsured children to all VFC-enrolled providers, e.g., pneumococcal conjugate vaccine supplied only to VFC-eligible children.
- VFC-Only: Immunization program supplies VFC vaccine to all VFC enrolled providers. However, public health clinics may provide all vaccines to all children who present for vaccination.
- Other: A combination of policies not described above in definitions numbered 1-5.