2013 National Immunization Survey Data Released
On This Page
July 25, 2014: Content on this page kept for historical reasons.
- MMWR: National, State, and Selected Local Area Vaccination Coverage Among Children Aged 19–35 Months — United States, 2013
- NIS Overview | How to use NIS-child data | NIS-child FAQs | Related articles
- Technical notes for NIS-child tables
- NIS Data Tables
- Difference from last year
Difference Between (Q1/2013-Q4/2013) – (Q1/2012-Q4/2012) Year’s Estimates
Coverage Levels by Milestone Ages
Coverage Levels with Individual Vaccines & Selected Vaccination Series by Participation in WIC & Poverty Status
Vaccination Coverage Levels by Urbanicity
- Race/ethnicity & poverty level
Vaccine – Specific Coverage Levels by Race/Ethnicity and Poverty Level
- Provider Facility Type
Coverage by Provider Characteristics (Facility Type and VFC participation)
- Press Release
- Feature: Pre-Teens nee: CDC officials to discuss National Immunization Survey-Teen results and HPV vaccination coverage among adolescents d Vaccines too!
- MMWR: National, Regional, State, and Selected Local Area Vaccination Coverage Among Adolescents Aged 13–17 Years — United States, 2013
- NIS-Teen FAQs | Related articles | How to use NIS-Teen data
| Technical notes for NIS-Teen tables
- TeenVaxView Interactive!