NIIW Media Tools
This year, we are celebrating 25 years of promoting the importance of on-time vaccinations through the National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW). To help inform a broad range of people about NIIW and your NIIW activities, reach out on multiple media channels:
- Use your website and digital media accounts. See Web and E-tools for resources you can customize and use.
- Include traditional media – newspapers, magazines, radio stations, and television stations. Below are materials that may help you in your outreach.
Materials to help you in your media outreach.
Key messages help everybody in your organization speak with one voice about your NIIW programs.
Customize this document and offer to your state/local official to make NIIW official!
Sample articles are available for you to customize and send directly to state and local media outlets or use in newsletters, blogs, or other publications.
- Drop-in articles for parents/public are available in English and Spanish.
- Drop-in articles for health and child care professionals can be inserted into English-language professional publications or websites.
- Page last reviewed: February 13, 2019
- Page last updated: February 13, 2019
- Content source: