VTrckS is CDC’s vaccine order management system, which supports routine vaccination, including almost 80 million doses of vaccine annually. CDC will use VTrckS as its platform for all COVID-19 vaccine ordering. The 64 state, local, and territorial public health jurisdictions, federal agencies receiving a direct vaccine allocation (i.e., Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Department of State, Indian Health Service, and Bureau of Prisons), and enrolled national provider organizations (i.e., pharmacy chains participating in COVID-19 vaccination) will use VTrckS to:
- View vaccine allocations allotted to each program.
- Place and manage vaccine orders for their providers.
- Generate reports throughout the vaccine distribution process, from placing vaccine orders through distribution.
- Track vaccine shipments.
- Data Code Sets
- notes medical light iconVaccine 2D Barcodes
- clinic medical light iconClinical Decision Support for Immunization (CDSi)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Lot Number and Expiration Date Tool