Vaccine Recipient Education
Quick References for COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients Who Want More Information
Many people have questions about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines. As vaccine recipients’ most-trusted source of information on vaccines, you play a critical role in helping vaccine recipients understand the importance of vaccination and that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
The following resources will help you share clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns about what to expect when getting vaccinated.
Tips for Pediatricians, Family Medicine Practitioners, and Other Pediatric Providers
Discussing an Additional Dose of an mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine
Key talking points to prepare yourself for answering common questions
- Interactive COVID-19 Vaccine Conversations Module for Healthcare Professionals
- How to Talk About COVID-19 Vaccines with Friends and Family
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Were Developed
- Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- How Schools Can Support COVID-19 Vaccines
- About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines