Vaccine Recipient Education
Quick references for COVID-19 vaccinators to give people who want more information
Many people have questions about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines. As vaccine recipients’ most-trusted source of information on vaccines, you play a critical role in helping vaccine recipients understand the importance of vaccination and that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
The information on this page will help you share clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns about what to expect when getting vaccinated.
- Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines Handout (available in multiple languages)
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information for Patients on Different Vaccines