Use of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
Interim Clinical Considerations
- Reorganization and consolidation of the Interim Clinical Considerations to enhance usability. COVID-19 vaccination schedules and guidance are unchanged.
- Summary Document for Interim Clinical Considerations (Updated 9/13/2022)
- Interim COVID-19 Immunization Schedule (Updated 9/7/2022)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule Infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule Infographic (Immunocompromised)
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Children who Transition from a Younger to Older Age Group
- Pfizer-BioNTech for Children who Transition from a Younger to Older Age Group
Receive email updates about this page.
- Guidance for use of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Appendix A)
- People who received COVID-19 vaccine outside the United States (Appendix B)
- People who received COVID-19 vaccine as part of a clinical trial (Appendix C)
- Vaccine administration errors and deviations (Appendix D)
- Triage of people with a history of allergies or allergic reactions (Appendix E)
See the FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about the Interim Clinical Considerations.