Use of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States
Interim Clinical Considerations
Summary of recent changes (last updated September 23, 2022):
- Reorganization and consolidation of the Interim Clinical Considerations to enhance usability. COVID-19 vaccination schedules and guidance are unchanged.
- Summary Document for Interim Clinical Considerations (Updated 9/13/2022)
- Interim COVID-19 Immunization Schedule (Updated 9/7/2022)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule Infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule Infographic (Immunocompromised)
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Children who Transition from a Younger to Older Age Group
- Pfizer-BioNTech for Children who Transition from a Younger to Older Age Group
Get Email Updates
Receive email updates about this page.
COVID-19 Vaccines, Recommendations, and Schedules
- Guidance for use of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Appendix A)
- People who received COVID-19 vaccine outside the United States (Appendix B)
- People who received COVID-19 vaccine as part of a clinical trial (Appendix C)
- Vaccine administration errors and deviations (Appendix D)
- Triage of people with a history of allergies or allergic reactions (Appendix E)
More about the Interim Clinical Considerations
See the FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions about the Interim Clinical Considerations.
Page last reviewed: September 23, 2022
Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases