Live Webcast and Call-in Instructions
Live Webcast Instructions
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA
October 25, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
October 26, 8:00 am – 1:40 pm
- For best results, please use IE9 or above, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome.
- Closed Caption is only available on Stream link #2.
- If you are unable to see or hear the broadcast, this could mean a couple different things:
- You are running a browser that does not support Ustream content (all major browsers do)
- You are running a browser that is old enough that it requires flash, and flash is disabled
- You have a port blocked that is necessary for viewing Ustream
- Your Network Administrator has strict firewall rules that is preventing Ustream content from reaching you the users.
- Here’s a couple very high level troubleshooting articles for viewing that could help:
Please Note: The links below are to be used the day and time of the event only.
Stream #1 No Captions:
Stream #2 Opened-Captions:
Using your mobile device click on the preferred link below:
Please note the web links are not secured. The links can be viewed by anyone with access to the URL.
Listening to meeting via phone only:
Toll Free: 1-877-925-7916
For technical support call 1-404-639-3737.
- Page last reviewed: October 6, 2017
- Page last updated: October 6, 2017
- Content source: