Live Webcast and Call-in Instructions
Live Webcast Instructions
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA
June 21: 8:35 am – 5:45 pm
June 22: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- For best results, please use IE9 or above, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome.
- Closed Caption is only available on Stream link #2./li>
- If you are unable to see or hear the broadcast, this could mean a couple different things:
- You are running a browser that does not support Ustream content (all major browsers do)
- You are running a browser that is old enough that it requires flash, and flash is disabled
- You have a port blocked that is necessary for viewing Ustream
- Your Network Administrator has strict firewall rules that is preventing Ustream content from reaching you the users.
- Here’s a couple very high level troubleshooting articles for viewing that could help:
Please Note: The links below are to be used the day and time of the event only.
Stream #1 No Captions:
Stream #2 Opened-Captions:
To use your mobile device you must install the “Ustream” app.
Once the app has been installed enter “CDC- ACIP” or “CDC_Captioned-ACIP” in the search window.
For technical support call 1-404-639-3737.
- Page last reviewed: June 9, 2017
- Page last updated: June 9, 2017
- Content source: