Budget, Grants, and Funding
CDC Funding Profiles for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
These profiles provide information on direct funding from CDC to tribes and tribal organizations through grants and contracts.
- Fiscal Year 2019 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-148 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2018 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-282 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2017 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-278 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2016 ppt icon[PPT-2 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[PDF-295 KB]
- Fiscal Year 2015 ppt icon[PPT-4 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[1MB]
- Fiscal Year 2014 ppt icon[PPT-2.4MB], PDF Version pdf icon[271KB]
CDC’s Tribal-Specific Cooperative Agreements
These programs are those specifically designed for tribes or have tribal-only eligibility.
- Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country
- Tribal Epidemiology Centers Public Health Infrastructure
- Tribal Practices for Wellness in Indian Country
- Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement
Other CDC Resources Available to Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Examples of CDC resources available to state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies pdf icon[PDF-173KB]
CDC Budget, Grants, and Funding
- CDC’s Budget, Grants, and Funding web page links to information about the federal appropriations process, CDC’s budget, grant resources, and financing of the public health system in general.
- CDC/ATSDR Funding and Technical Assistance: Overview for the CDC/ATSDR Tribal Advisory Committee ppt icon[PPT-5 MB], PDF Version pdf icon[2MB]
Grant Writing Resources
Page last reviewed: September 17, 2019
Content source: Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support