Budget, Grants, and Funding
CDC Funding Profiles for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
These profiles provide information on direct funding from CDC to tribes and tribal organizations through grants and contracts.
CDC Cooperative Agreements with Tribes
- Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement (2013–2018)
- Capacity Building Assistance to Improve Health in Tribal Populations (2012–2013)
- Other CDC centers, institutes, and offices and ATSDR also fund tribes and Native-serving organizations.
Other CDC Resources Available to Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Examples of CDC resources available to state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies [PDF-176KB]
CDC Budget, Grants, and Funding
- CDC’s Budget, Grants, and Funding web page links to information about the federal appropriations process, CDC’s budget, grant resources, and financing of the public health system in general.
Grant Writing Resources
- Page last reviewed: June 13, 2016
- Page last updated: June 13, 2016
- Content source: