CDC Learning Connection
Monthly Featured Trainings
Review and apply antibiotic stewardship principles to help combat antimicrobial resistance. Free CE.
Learn how to ensure data quality on birth certificates and fetal death reports. Free CE.
Current Open Applications
- Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (PHIFP) is open now through 12/01/2023.
- CDC Steven M. Teutsch Prevention Effectiveness (PE) Fellowship is open now through 01/05/2024.
- Science Ambassador Fellowship is open now through 01/15/2024
- Lewis/Ferguson Internships and Fellowships are open now through 01/31/2024.
- CDC Evaluation Fellowship is open now through 02/10/2024.
Enter your email address to get updates on quality training.
About CDC Learning Connection
We help public health and healthcare professionals stay informed about quality trainings from CDC, other federal agencies, and federally funded partners. Each month, we feature trainings on this website and promote them via a newsletter, social media, and partner outreach.