To obtain continuing education credits, you must complete the posttest and course evaluation through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online website. Note—it is not necessary to take the posttest at the end of the course unless you want to. You will have to repeat it to obtain continuing education.
Read and print these instructions.
1. Complete the Advance Care Planning course online at http://www.cdc.gov/aging/advancecareplanning.
2. After completing the course, go to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online (TCEonline) website at www.cdc.gov/tceonline.
3. You will need to be registered at TCEonline to proceed. For first time users, complete the registration process. Select new participant to create a profile.
4. For return users, select participant login. If you have registered in this system before, please use the same login name and password. This will ensure an accurate transcript.
5. "Search" and "Register" for the Advance Care Planning (ACP) course. Select keyword search for the ACP course, number WB1791.
6. Select the course; on the course information page, select the type of CE credit you want and click on Submit.
7. You might be asked to complete demographic questions. After answering these questions, click on Submit.
8. From "Participant Services", select "evaluations and tests". Complete all of the questions on the posttest. If questions have more than one answer, you must "indicate all that are correct."
9. Complete the course evaluation.
10. Once the posttest and evaluation are complete, the course will be entered into your personal transcript and you will be able to print a certificate of completion.
11. A record of your course completion will be retained in your transcript and certificate section of your record.
12. If you have any questions or problems contact CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at: 1-800-41TRAIN or 404-498-6260 or email@example.com.