Program Development and Resources
- Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs, 2014
Updated edition of an evidence-based guide to help states plan and establish effective tobacco control programs.
- Sustaining State Funding for Tobacco Control
A resource for states to preserve tobacco control funding.
- State Legislature Links
Links to state-specific legislative information.
- CDC Guidance for Collaboration with the Private Sector
Guidance on accepting funds from private industry.
Cessation Guidelines and Resources
- Page last reviewed: February 15, 2018
- Page last updated: July 16, 2015
- Content source: