Key Outcome Indicators
Published in 2005, this Consumer Reports-style guide provides information on 120 key outcome indicators for evaluation of statewide comprehensive tobacco prevention and control programs.
Indicators are organized by evidence-based logic models. Detailed information is provided for each indicator, including indicator definition, example data sources and measures, and graphic depictions of expert panel ratings across various criteria, such as overall quality and resource utilization.
- Prefacepdf icon [PDF–361 KB]
- Chapter 1. Introductionpdf icon [PDF–702 KB]
- Chapter 2. Goal Area 1: Preventing Initiation of Tobacco Use Among Young Peoplepdf icon
- Chapter 3. Goal Area 2: Eliminating Nonsmokers’ Exposure to Secondhand Smokepdf icon
- Chapter 4. Goal Area 3: Promoting Quitting Among Adults and Young Peoplepdf icon [PDF–9 MB]
- Chapter 5. Future Directionspdf icon [PDF–4 MB]
- Appendices and Glossarypdf icon [PDF–2 MB]