Media Campaign Resource Center (MCRC)
MCRC provides access to many CDC-licensed advertisements developed by more than 25 state health departments, nonprofit health organizations, and federal agencies. MCRC provides tobacco-control organizations with tools for finding, learning about, and ordering CDC-licensed tobacco counter-advertisements.
- MCRC materials may be used only by nonprofit health-related organizations or government agencies.
- Each organization must sign a use agreement specifying the intended use of the ads and obligating the user to pay all associated costs.
- For-profit organizations are not allowed to use any materials other than those produced directly by CDC.
Contact the MCRC Team
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Chronic Disease
Prevention and Health Promotion
Office on Smoking and Health
Mail Stop F-79
Attn: Media Campaign Resource Center
4770 Buford Highway NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
Phone: (770) 488-5705, press 2
For general information about tobacco or
to order tobacco-related materials, see
this website or:
- Page last reviewed: February 22, 2018
- Page last updated: February 10, 2016
- Content source: