- Healthy People 2020
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Office on Smoking and Health
- State Tobacco Activities Tracking and Evaluation (STATE) System
- This is an electronic data warehouse containing up-to-date and historical state-level data on tobacco use prevention and control. STATE System includes data on cigarette and other tobacco use, health consequences and costs, and state legislation. Access STATE System for current data for the following Healthy People objectives: TU 8,13,16,17, 20 & 21.
- OSH Data Dissemination Tool: Tobacco Use Data
- This open data portal presents comprehensive tobacco prevention and control data in an online, easy to use, interactive data application.
- This includes a dataset related to the Healthy People 2020 Tobacco Use objectives, operational definitions, baselines, and targets. Baseline years may vary by objective. Targets represented correspond to the year 2020.
- Access graphs listed below for visual representation of select Healthy People 2020 Tobacco Use Objectives.
- Page last reviewed: March 21, 2017
- Page last updated: March 21, 2017
- Content source: