National State-Based Tobacco Control Programs
The Office on Smoking and Health announces the availability of continuation funds for FY 2018 to support the implementation and evaluation of evidence-based environmental, policy, and systems interventions, strategies, and activities to reduce tobacco use, secondhand smoke exposure, tobacco-related disparities and associated disease, disability, and death. There are two components to this FOA. The Core Component is a non-competing continuation for State and District of Columbia health departments currently funded under this FOA. The Competitive Component is also a non-competing continuation eligible to applicants awarded in 2017 (Year 3). This announcement is only for non-research domestic activities supported by CDC. If research is proposed, the application will not be considered. Research for this purpose is defined in the document. Distinguishing Public Health Research and Public Health Nonresearch [PDF–137 KB].
This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for recipients previously awarded under National State-Based Tobacco Control Programs, CDC-RFA-DP15-1509. State and District of Columbia health departments or their Bona Fide Agents are eligible to apply.
- Application Deadline: Applications are due Thursday, November 30, 2017, 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time, on GrantSolutions.gov.
- Anticipated Notice of Funding: Successful applicants can anticipate notice of funding around March 29, 2018.
- Anticipated Start Date: Successful applicants can anticipate a project start date of March 29, 2018.
- Logic Model [DOC–27 KB]
- Go to: GrantSolutions.gov.
- Select: “Apply for Non-Competing Awards”
- Select: “FY18 DP15-1509 APR guidance from the application kit”
- Page last reviewed: September 27, 2017
- Page last updated: September 27, 2017
- Content source: