Latent Tuberculosis Infection (LTBI) Mobile Application for Health Care Providers
The Latent TB Infection (LTBI): Diagnosis and Treatment Guide mobile application for health care providers makes it easy to find CDC’s latest LTBI recommendations on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android device. When your device is connected to wireless or cellular service, the content is updated automatically to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
This application serves as a ready and useful reference that highlights the main points of key guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of latent TB infection.
Check out these features:
- CDC guidelines on latent TB infection
- Treatment table outlining regimen options
- TB testing and diagnosis recommendations
- TB education and training resources
- Sample documentation forms for TB testing
- Personalize your experience with
highlighting, annotation, and bookmark
- Share the content with others through
social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Page last reviewed: December 9, 2013
- Page last updated: December 9, 2013
- Content source: