Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers (RTMCCs)
The CDC’s Division of Tuberculosis Elimination has funded five TB Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers (RTMCCs) for the project period 2013-2017. The RTMCCs are regionally assigned to cover all 50 states and the U.S. territories. The primary purpose of each RTMCC is to:
- Provide training and technical assistance to increase human resource development in TB programs;
- Develop TB educational materials (RTMCC TB Training and Education Products Webpage); and
- Provide medical consultation to TB programs and medical providers.
In addition, the RTMCCs are members of the Federal Training Centers Collaborative (FTCC). The purpose of the FTCC is to increase collaboration among Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) funded training centers and maximize the use of training resources.
To learn more about each RTMCC, please click on the corresponding region on the map below.
Areas of Coverage for the TB RTMCCs
- Page last reviewed: May 4, 2016
- Page last updated: May 11, 2016
- Content source: