Norovirus Surveillance Reports
- Burke RM, Mattison C, Pindyck T, et al. The Burden of Norovirus in the United States, as Estimated Based on Administrative Data: Updates for Medically Attended Illness and Mortalityexternal icon. 2001 – 2015 [published online ahead of print, 2020 Apr 14]. Clin Infect Dis. 2020;ciaa438. doi:10.1093/cid/ciaa438
- Grytdal S, Browne H, Collins N, et al. Trends in Incidence of Norovirus-associated Acute Gastroenteritis in 4 Veterans Affairs Medical Center Populations in the United Statesexternal icon. 2011-2015. Clin Infect Dis. 2020;70(1):40-48. doi:10.1093/cid/ciz165
- Cardemil CV, Balachandran N, Kambhampati A, et al. Incidence, etiology, and severity of acute gastroenteritis among prospectively enrolled patients in 4 Veterans Affairs hospitals and outpatient centersexternal icon. 2016-18 [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jun 25]. Clin Infect Dis. 2020;ciaa806. doi:10.1093/cid/ciaa806
- Halasa N, Piya B, Stewart LS, et al. The Changing Landscape of Pediatric Viral Enteropathogens in the Post-Rotavirus Vaccine Era [published online ahead of print, 2020 Feb 3]. Clin Infect Dis. 2020;ciaa100. doi:10.1093/cid/ciaa100
- Steele MK, Wikswo ME, Hall AJ, et al. Characterizing Norovirus Transmission from Outbreak Data, United States. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2020;26(8):1818-1825. doi:10.3201/eid2608.191537.
- Osuka H, Hall AJ, Wikswo ME, Baker JM, Lopman BA. Temporal relationship between healthcare-associated and nonhealthcare-associated norovirus outbreaks and Google Trends data in the United States. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology 2018:1-4
- Marsh ZA, Grytdal SP, Beggs JC, Leshem E, Gastañaduy PA, Rha B, Nyaku M, Lopman BA, Hall AJ. The unwelcome houseguest: Secondary household transmission of norovirus. Epidemiology and Infection 2017 Dec 12:1-9.
- Grytdal SP, Blake E, DeBess E, Lee L, Blythe D, Ryan P, et al. Incidence of norovirus and other viral pathogens that cause acute gastroenteritis (AGE) among Kaiser Permanente member populations in the United States, 2012-2013external icon. PLOS One2016;11(4):e0148395.
- Shah MP, Wikswo ME, Barclay L, Kambhampati A, Shioda K, Parashar UD, Vinjé J, Hall AJ. Near real-time surveillance of U.S. norovirus outbreaks by the Norovirus Sentinel Testing and Tracking Network – United States, August 2009–July 2015. MMWR 2017;66(7):185-189.
Page last reviewed: December 9, 2020