Stroke Patient Education Handouts
Print and share these resources with your patients to help them make healthy lifestyle changes and control health conditions that raise their risk for stroke.
Stroke and You Series
Some medical conditions and lifestyle choices can put anyone—regardless of gender, ethnicity, or age—at risk for stroke. However, people in certain groups are more likely to have a stroke. The “Stroke and You” series highlights the prevention challenges these groups face and what CDC is doing to address them.
- Women and Stroke [PDF-268K]
- Men and Stroke [PDF-248K]
- African-American Women and Stroke [PDF-910K]
- African-American Men and Stroke [PDF-478K]
- Hispanic Women and Stroke [PDF-327K] - Las Mujeres Hispanas y Los Accidentes Cerebrovasculares [PDF-223]
- Hispanic Men and Stroke [PDF-340K] - Los Hombres Hispanos y Los Accidentes Cerebrovasculares [PDF-221]
- Hispanics and Stroke [PDF-217K] - Las Personas Hispanas y Los Accidentes Cerebrovasculares [PDF-223]
Know the Facts About Stroke
This full-color, easy-to-read handout describes the risks, signs and symptoms, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of stroke.
- Page last reviewed: December 30, 2016
- Page last updated: December 30, 2016
- Content source: