Stroke Resources for Health Professionals
Stroke is preventable and treatable. Find resources and information to share with your patients to help them make healthy lifestyle changes and control health conditions that raise their risk for stroke. You can also find educational resources for you and other health professionals, including fact sheets, webinars, and journal articles, and resources to share on the web and social media, such as videos and graphics.
- Stroke Patient Education Handouts
Print and share these resources with patients to help them make healthy lifestyle changes and control health conditions that raise their risk for stroke.
- Stroke Educational Materials for Health Professionals
Find stroke resources for health professionals, including fact sheets, podcasts, and trainings.
- Stroke Journal Articles
Read stroke publications and journal articles from CDC’s Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention.
- Stroke Communications Kit
Many strokes are preventable. Help your audiences understand the basics of stroke with these messages, graphics, and resources.
- Million Hearts®external icon
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke: State Programs
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion: Innovation Awards: Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke
- Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program