Accreditation & Performance
Strong planning and evaluation efforts are integral to public health program success and impact.
- Community Health Assessment & Health Improvement Planning
Access information and resources for conducting a community health assessment and developing a health improvement plan.
- Health Department Accreditation
Learn more about the national voluntary accreditation program for health departments and CDC's role.
- Mobilizing for Action Through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP)
View this page to learn how the MAPP model guides system and community partners through a community health improvement planning process.
- National Public Health Improvement Initiative
Learn how the National Public Health Improvement Initiative (NPHII) helps health departments systematically increase their capacity and ability to meet national public health standards.
- National Public Health Performance Standards Program
Find out more about this program that has developed national public health performance standards for STLT public health systems and public health governing bodies.
- Performance Management and Quality Improvement
Visit this page for useful Information and materials to help support STLT health departments improve their performance.
- Page last reviewed: February 26, 2016
- Page last updated: February 19, 2016
- Content source: