Health Insurance Marketplace: Communication Toolkit for Health Agencies
Open enrollment begins November 1, 2016, and runs through January 31, 2017.
Better plans & prices may be available for 2017
The Health Insurance Marketplace lets citizens compare health coverage options and find plans that meet their needs and fit their budgets. Citizens can enroll, re-enroll, or make changes to their plan.
State, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies can help promote the Marketplace and encourage constituents to enroll, keep, or change current coverage.
To continually encourage enrollment, you can
- Post messages, graphics, and videos on your websites, social media sites, and email signatures
- Distribute and post materials like fact sheets, infographics, posters, and brochures
Social Media Messages
- Open Enrollment for 2017 is here! View, compare, and #GetCovered http://go.hc.gov/2dYz2Zl
- Answer a few quick questions to see your 2017 health plan options. Open enrollment starts November 1. http://go.hc.gov/2dJnQjs
- Need health coverage? The Health Insurance Marketplace gives you a clear picture of what you’ll pay and what you’ll get before you make a choice. Visit www.healthcare.gov to learn more.
- Ready. Set. Enroll! The Health Insurance Marketplace is open for business! #GetCovered http://bit.ly/2eMTvx6
- Coverage is an investment in your future—a down payment for a healthy and productive life. #GetCovered http://bit.ly/2eMSo0j
- Most people qualify for financial help to #GetCovered. Explore your options (and enroll by December 15). http://bit.ly/2eZEV4u
- You've got options! Shop, compare, and pick the plan that fits your needs. #GetCovered http://bit.ly/2eV04Pc
- Preventive Services Covered Under the Affordable Care Act
Learn which screenings, immunizations, and other preventive services for adults, pregnant women, and children are covered under ACA
- Plain Language Benefits Information
Read about the Health Insurance Marketplace in plain language
- Key Features of the Affordable Care Act
View an infographic with the enrollment timeline and ACA benefits
- Page last reviewed: November 2, 2016
- Page last updated: November 2, 2016
- Content source: