Have You Heard? Facts From The Field is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to provide CDC and the field with facts and news from state, tribal, local and territorial public health agencies. We invite you to read and share this information broadly.
View the Current Have You Heard?
March 25, 2014
- State health official Ron Chapman describes the California Department of Public Health’s journey towards attaining national accreditation.
March 10, 2014
- South Dakota’s three largest health systems [PDF 376KB] have put stewardship programs in place to prevent antibiotics from being overprescribed; all have at least one measure to track antibiotic prescribing and progress.
- To rally hospital engagement, Georgia developed a recognition program [PDF 420KB] to honor hospitals that meet state goals for reducing antibiotic overprescription.
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source: