Have You Heard? Facts From The Field is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to provide CDC and the field with facts and news from state, tribal, local and territorial public health agencies. We invite you to read and share this information broadly.
View the Current Have You Heard?
August 28, 2013
- Utah experienced a statewide recreational water–associated outbreak of cryptosporidiosis (Crypto) in 2007.
- In 2008, the Salt Lake County Health Department launched the annual No Crypto campaign, which helped educate the public about healthy swimming.
- What did $92, creativity, and hard work buy in 2013? Humor and a powerful public health video message.
- Page last reviewed: November 9, 2015
- Page last updated: November 9, 2015
- Content source: