Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action! Subscribe to weekly Did You Know? emails.
November 17, 2017
- A total of 9,272 tuberculosis (TB) cases were reported in the United States in 2016.
- The nation is making slow progress toward TB elimination; expanded efforts to address latent TB infection are needed to speed the pace.
- TB control programs can track trends and prioritize public health activities using CDC’s AtlasPlus online tool.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: November 17, 2017
- Page last updated: November 17, 2017
- Content source: