Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
April 20, 2018
- Through on-time immunization, we can protect infants and children from 14 vaccine- preventable diseases before age 2.
- While childhood immunization rates remain high, children in the US can and sometimes do get diseases that some parents might consider diseases of the past.
- Health professionals can help parents learn more about childhood immunization by using CDC-recommended resources for talking to parents about vaccines.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
What Our Partners Are Saying
“As we revised our website, we brainstormed ideas to make it more accessible, accurate and informative for the community. When we learned about CDC’s Did You Know? content, we felt it would be a great addition to our website. Health information is ever-evolving and this syndication tool helps keep our online visitors engaged and informed.”
- Page last reviewed: April 20, 2018
- Page last updated: April 20, 2018
- Content source: